[Deutscher Titel: Semantic Web Company Newsletter, 12/2008 (Text übersetzen: Deutsch)]
Semantic Web Company Newsletter, 17 Dezember, 2008
- Meet Up in Berlin, 20th of March 2009!
- Bo Hu: Semantic Web in Cancer Research
- Michael Koch: “Social Networking Services are addressing a basic human need.”
- Web Awareness Barometer 2008: Please participate in our survey!
- I-Semantics 2009 – Call for Papers
- t3n Semantic Web Special
- SWC is hiring!
- Instore web 3.0 scouting
- Powerset Gives Microsoft Semantic Search Tools
- Mark Greaves of Vulcan sees business opportunities in the Semantic Web
- SemantiNet Announces Support for Yahoo! Fire Eagle and Yahoo! Search BOSS
- Reference Ontology for Semantic Service Oriented Architectures
- OpenLink Bolsters Semantic Web Vision via Virtuoso (Cloud Edition) for Amazon EC2
- Can Graphd Scale to Meet Semantic Web Demands?
- Zemanta talks Linked Data with SDK and commercial API
- Kosmix – searching for optimism
- The Semantic Web: Semantics for Data and Services on the Web
- ICWIS 09 – Int. Conference on Web Intelligence, Thursday, 08. January 2009 to Saturday, 10. January 2009, Chennai / India
- Data Governance Conference Europe 2009, Monday, 02. February 2009 to Wednesday, 04. February 2009, London / UK
- SIWN2009: Systemics and Informatics World Network, Monday, 23. March 2009 to Wednesday, 25. March 2009, Leipzig / Germany
- WM 2009: Professionelles Wissensmanagement – Erfahrungen und Visionen, Mittwoch, 25. März 2009 bis Freitag, 27. März 2009, Solothurn / Switzerland
Read the full newsletter online
© Semantic Web Company – Owner, Editor: Semantic Web Company. All rights reserved
[Deutscher Titel: SIG KM NEWSLETTER, 11/2008 (Text übersetzen: Deutsch)]
SIG KM NEWSLETTER, Issue November 2008
++ Newsletter of the German Special Interest Group on Knowledge Management ++
- Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the “Fachgruppe Wissensmanagement der GI, Held in conjunction with LWA 2008 (in German)
- Call for Papers: German Workshop on Experience Management GWEM’09, Held in conjunction with WM 2009 in Solothurn, Switzerland, Extended deadline: November 14
- Call for Papers: 8th International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning, ICCBR’09, Deadline: February 16, 2009
- Call for Participation: Second Computer Cooking Contest 2009
- Call for Papers: Special Track on Case-Based Reasoning at FLAIRS 2009, Deadline: November 23
- Call for Papers: Special issue of the AIJ on Preferences, Statement of interest: due to December, 15
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Special Issue, Deadline: December 15
- Open PhD and PostDoc positions, FH St. Gallen
- Open postdoc position in computational biology, Seattle USA
- Deadline Extensions of the 5th Conference on Professional Knowledge Management (in German)
- Call for Workshop Proposals: 8th International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning, Deadline: January 12, 2009
Read the full newsletter online. (see Newsletter > Previous KM issues)
© Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V., Fachgruppe Wissensmanagement
[Deutscher Titel: Goodyear Professorenstelle in Informationsarchitektur und Wissensmanagement @ Kent State University (Text übersetzen: Deutsch)]
Kent State University
Goodyear Professor (Tenure Track or Professor of Practice)
in Information Architecture and Knowledge Management
School of Library and Information Science
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; review of applicants will begin December 1, 2008.
The School of Library and Information Science at Kent State University is pleased to announce the creation of the distinguished Goodyear Professorship in Information Architecture and Knowledge Management. The Professorship is possible because of the generous support of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. The Professor would be expected to provide academic leadership in the Information Architecture and Knowledge Management program and to serve as a liaison in knowledge management to the business community. The successful candidate’s portfolio must include an outstanding record of academic or professional accomplishments in knowledge management.
For more information go to the job offer.
[Deutscher Titel: Doktorandenstellen in der Knowledge Based Systems Gruppe der Robert Gordon Universität (Text übersetzen: Deutsch)]
RGU’s Knowledge Based Systems Group conducts research in Case-Based Reasoning, Constraint Programming, Knowledge Discovery from Text and Decision Support Systems. The group is currently seeking applications from high quality BSc or MSc graduates interested in PhD opportunities through the SICSA studentships. Please visit
for RGU’s Computing PhD Opportunities and Application Process.
Closing date: 31 July 2008