[Deutscher Titel: [Journal] Aufruf für Artikel-Beiträge: Sonderausgabe – Wissens- und Lernnetzwerke (Text übersetzen: Deutsch)]
European Journal of International Management
Special Issue on Knowledge and Learning Networks
Submission deadline: October 31 2008
We are inviting authors to submitt their manusripts to be considered for a special issue “Knowledge and Learning Networks in Organizations” in European Journal of International Management (EJIM), which is listed among the ISI journals (SSCI). With the special issue “Knowledge and Learning Networks in organizations” we aim to bring together innovative empirical research and conceptual work with strong implications for producing further insight about knowledge and learning networks in organizations. Multilevel research and research simultaneously using multiple theoretical backgrounds are especially welcome.
Submissions are encouraged to be related but are not restricted to the following topics:
- The social network perspective to organizational learning and knowledge transfer
- The effect of contextual factors (e.g., organizational structure, leadership, organizational
- Culture, HRM practices, work design) on organizational learning and knowledge networks
- Effects of homophily and physical proximity in organizational learning and knowledge networks
- Dynamics of knowledge and learning networks
- Knowledge and learning networks and organizational performance
- Other consequences of learning and knowledge networks (e.g., innovation)
- Interaction between knowledge and learning networks and other intra- and inter- organizational networks
The authors submitting their work for this special issue should follow instructions that apply for regular EJIM papers. Please note that your paper should be between 5000-7000 words including references. All submitted papers will go through another round of double-blind reviewing process. The special issue is limited to a maximum of 7 papers and is scheduled for early 2010. Full paper submissions for the special issue should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by October 31 2008. However, we would appreciate if you could communicate your intention to submit your work as soon as possible.
To the journal’s website.