[Deutscher Titel: [Journal] Aufruf für Artikel-Beiträge: Jährliche Sonderausgabe zu wissensbasierte Entwicklung (Text übersetzen: Deutsch)]
Special issue call for papers from Journal of Knowledge Management on Knowledge-based Development (Guest Editor: Francisco Javier Carrillo)
Submission deadline is February 1, 2009
After two separate special issues in 2002 (Vol. 6 No. 4.) and 2004 (Vol. 8 No. 5) on the subject, the JKM Special Issue on Knowledge-based Development is being published annually from 2006 (September). This is the call for papers for the 2009 annual SI on Knowledge-based Development. Each issue includes both commissioned and submitted papers.
Submissions for publication of original research, case studies, strategies, tools and techniques on urban, regional, national and supranational Knowledge-based Development are welcomed. Some of the topics of interest are:
- Dynamics of social knowledge-based value creation
- Identification, measurement and strategic development of social intellectual capital
- National, regional and urban KBD planning and development
- Knowledge Cities concepts and models
- Descriptions and assessments of implementation cases
- Metrics, benchmarkings and comparative analyses
- Social accounting and strategy deployment
- Social learning networks and social knowledge bases
- Knowledge citizenship, access to information and distributed participation
- ITCs and social bases of instrumental capital
- KBD policy and cultural issues
- Global marginalization and the knowledge divide
- Systems perspectives on KBD
- Radical KBD as a strategic and disruptive paradigm
Please indicate your intention to contribute at your earliest convenience to: Professor Francisco J. Carrillo email@example.com. Submission deadline is February 1, 2009. All commssioned and submitted papers are expected to fully comply with JKM standards and are subject to regular review procedures. An early compliance with format, style and readability guidelines significantly alleviate the review process by allowing it to focus on content.
Emerald submission guidelines are available online.
© Emerald Group Publishing Limited